1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Did you join GIRS at Spring Fest?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bud, May 19, 2016.

1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    If you joined GIRS at Spring Fest, first of all, thank you, and welcome to GIRS!

The first thing you will need to do is to register a new account under your email address you placed on the sign-up sheet.

There was an information handout at the registration table but you may not have received one.

I am watching registrations and activating accounts as they are created, but we do not create accounts for you. You must create your own account due to the way the system works - you need to set your own password and then the system needs to verify your email address

If you have any difficulties registering, please post in the guest area, or use the Contact Us form

Thank you!!

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0

Attached Files:

3. Dain New User

Milan,il
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well worth the investment ,Ty for the wealth of knowledge I know I will receive here !

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    People I still have on my list that do not have an account (that I could find):

Steven K
    Cameron A
    Kristine F
    John B
    Nick D
    Dennis B
    Angie V
    Richard R
    Jeff M
    Joshua L
    Don H
    Justin F
    Shawn C

I'm watching! If you think you have an account, please post in the Guest Area! Post there are not be displayed publicly so you may drop your email address and phone number on the post so we can locate your account

Thanks!!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  5. Dain New User

Milan,il
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ty

6. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Welcome all!

7. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    @Angiev@Angiev is checked off the list!

8. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
  9. No reply

10. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    What do you mean?

11. Sorry about that. Yes I did sign up @ the spring fest.

12. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    @scuba2@scuba2 you're upgraded, welcome!!

13. Awesome! Thank you!

14. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
  15. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    @SpinelessAce@SpinelessAce you're upgraded! Welcome!

Everyone else who has not signed up an account yet was sent an email this morning.

In case he's looking here, there is a user @tuffy1845@tuffy1845 whose email address is no longer valid (being rejected by AOL) but he was marked as attending and it looks like he may have paid dues as well. Will whoever this is please use the Contact Us link and send a message to the General Help & Info contact please.

16. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
  17. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
  18. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
  19. Don Hesseltine New User

Davenport
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!

20. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0