1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Coral and fish prices

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Heddon, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Heddon New User

Monticello, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Please understand that I have only been in saltwater for 6 months so I don't have a lot of knowledge on prices. I know what I paid. I also know that many of these corals multiplied or grew a lot from when I got them so I priced those a little higher or the same price I paid. My prices may be off. There are over 40 corals. Zoas and paly prices are for the colonies. It will be up to you to get them off the rocks. I have gloves. Pictures of the corals are in my other two posts.
    Green Pavona $6, Galactic laser zoa $15, Rainbow Stylo $20, pz deadpool zoa $25, Cherry red cyphastrea $15, Toadstool leather coral $1, Hyacinth birdsnest $22, Scrambled egg zoa $10,
    Green and purple monti $8, Blue Sympodium $1,0 Frosted blasto $20, Jason Fox stargazer zoas $35, Bam Bam Zoas $9, Magician Palys $25, Kedds Red Zoas $15, purple tip granulosa $22, purple polyp Stylo $20, red bubble mushroom $15, Blue lightning leptastrea $20, jingle bell cyphastrea $15, aussie fungia $60, atlantis meteor shower cyphastrea $14, Tubbs neon green birdsnest acropora $25, Metallic green birdsnest acropora $25, joker favia $15, rainbow zoas $25, wowser zoanthid $15,
    I have about 4 different types of duncans that are $15 each-some have multiple heads, pagoda coral $11, Christmas favia $10, black torch with green tips. This is one of my favorites and is beautiful $50, toxic eye blastomussa $10, orange mushroom $30 has small green mushroom with it, utter chaos zoas $30, twizzler Zoa $35, plain green mushrooms, $8 each, Jason fox Jack o Lantern $25 -covers the entire plug and started growing on the rocks, Fruity pebbles montipora $35, mint hammer $25, cornbread rainbow leptastrea $35, plate coral $25 orange ricordia mushroom $17, sunny delight paly $20 I also have 2 unknown sps corals I bought. One ended up being blue and the other green. $20 for the blue and $10 each for the green- I have multiple frags of the green. I may have missed a few.

fish-royal gramma $10, black and white clown $12, lightning clown $70, koran angel $15, firefish $5, 2 chromis $3 each, lyretail anthias $25, coral beauty dwarf angel $15. He has been fighting with the black and white clownfish for the last three days and is kind of beat up but he is the one being the bully. Emerald crab $5 if I can find him. Also have some turbo snails and a few other kinds of snails. Now for the bad news. My son killed a few of these corals when I was on vacation. Everything in the pictures is still there. I am moving in about a month and do not have the time to sell these corals and fish one at a time. I would prefer you buy multiple things. If you want ten or twenty corals fine. If it is one of the expensive $50 or above items I will consider selling it singularly. If your willing to frag stuff for me so I can repopulate my tank when I get it set back up, without charging me for the frags, you go to the top of the list. I would really rather do business in person because i know if I get lists of what you want from a dozen different people there will be overlap and multiple people wanting the same thing. I will try and get to all your messages but it will take time as I have a million things to do before i move including getting rid of 9 freshwater tanks, plants, and fish.

2. Heddon New User

Monticello, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Corals are pending sale. All of the fish are still available.