1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Check your preferences notification

Discussion in 'Website Items, Issues & Feedback' started by blackx-runner, Oct 1, 2015.

1. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    This keeps coming back even after I dismiss it. Every time I go back to the homepage it's there again.

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Sorry it shouldn't, I'll check the settings

3. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Now that I think of it, it was probably on different computers. Swear it popped up a couple times on the same comp though.

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    It might have depending on browser settings

5. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    It's set to trigger if you haven't visited for more than 14 days, and when you dismiss it, it won't come back for 14 days. Since it's not a setting that can be globally set for all users, I just want to make sure people check it.

New users have settings pre-set to automatically watch by default. But not users that had an account prior to the conversion.