1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Cedar Valley member appreciation party or holiday party

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by ruggerkc, Dec 28, 2013.

1. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

DOOR PRIZES

Saturday January 11th at Fox Ridge Country Club. 355 country club rd Dike Iowa 50624

6 pm social hour

7 pm Water testing demo and discussion. We hope to compare different test kits and checkers. See which are the easiest to use.

This is a member only event. We will have appetizers provided by GIRS. Drinks available for purchase.

DOOR PRIZES

2. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Updated

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    cool, how late are you planning on going?

4. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Depends on how much fun we are having.

5. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

Change of plans, see below.

6. tharnisch

tharnisch Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do we need to REP for this?

7. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

Your reputation is your business.

RSVP's are not required but if you give Mike or I a heads up that would be greatly appreciated.

8. tharnisch

tharnisch Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My wife and I are planning on attending

9. me and jenette should be able to make it

10. Darian

Darian New User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm going to try to be there /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

11. Reef Jester

Reef Jester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm planning on being there

12. Reef Jester

Reef Jester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Does anyone thtat is going to be at this event have any duncan frags they want to part with?

13. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

Bad news, our guest speaker has asked for a rain check. We will still have a water testing discussion and we plan on having a new Hanna Calcium checker and checking the checker out. It will also be the door prize.

If you would like bring in test kits and water samples and we can compare different brands.

The good news is that it sounds like our speaker is interested in speaking to us in the future. So it least one of our monthly meetings will be cool.

14. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

We had a good time. 8 members and 2 guest's Josh was the big winner of a Hanna ALK Checker.