Starting a build log, I'll try to keep updates contained to the first post, it's going to be a process so this is going to be several months in the making before water gets put into the system. September 6th. I picked up a 93 cube from a club member for a great price last week. He also sold me a sump that fits my needs at well below my budgeted sump price. I noticed the 93 had some lifting of the factory silicone at the edges and decided to disassemble the tank and reseal it, so I broke out gum spirits turpentine and fishing line. I'm glad I did this, one of the side panels had a large piece broken at the bottom corner. It's not something that you could see due to the amount of silicone used on the bottom side and only showed up when I was cleaning the silicone off. I'm now able to prevent a possible flood by flipping the pane over and pointing that corner at the back overflow where it will never be a problem. September 9th: Used way too much silicone on first reseal try, this one is much better. No bubbles I can detect and a pretty even gap between panes. September 11th: Here is the finished product. I think it looks much more clean in black.