1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Trade Bubble tip nems

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by DangerJ, Sep 17, 2017.

1. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Ok I have to get these guys out of my tank. There are too many, they've been stubborn for months and I need room. If you have a magic nem removal technique and want them, let's talk.

I have 7 baseball/softball sized BTAs that need to go.

I'll trade for frags, what do you have? Surprise me!

Also have a maroon clown and blue damsel that can go, will trade for small community fish.

2. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Just snapped this pic

Attached Files:

3. Josh Cunningham New User

Oneida, il
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You point a powerhead to the base and it will.come off. How much you looking for them?

4. Yeah I haven't had much luck with the power head trick, or putting ice on the foot, or hanging them out of the water over the tank, or massaging the foot.

What I have had work is a drill and a drill bit lol. Just drill holes around the nem until the rock breaks, sometimes they let go from the vibration and you don't even have to break the rock up loL

5. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Oh, that's brilliant. I hadn't thought of that! Wish I would have read this yesterday afternoon when I had my drill out boring holes in pottery. Thank you for that tip.

And to answer on value, I'm not sure where I would price these. When I got them they were like ping pong balls in size and color. They've grown and got their color back, but I wouldn't say 100%.

Call it $20 per? Does that sound fair?

I would much rather trade for some new coral/livestock than just take cash, but I won't turn it down!

6. mattman319 SoManyTanks

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    I have tons of frags I could trade for a couple/few