1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Bought a Membership and Fall Fest

Discussion in '2012' started by sambott03, Nov 10, 2012.

1. sambott03

sambott03 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey guys i forgot what the man at the front desk told me to do.. i bought the membership there so what exactly do i do to activate it /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Someone from the club will change/update your status to a paying member vs. a registered member. Thanks for joining and welcome to the club /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

3. sambott03

sambott03 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info and the welcome!

4. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yep just sit back and enjoy and welcome to the club. You should see a members badge like this [​IMG] this when its updated and please give some time to get this update.

Welcome to the Club

Kyle

5. Andy The Reef Guy

Andy The Reef Guy Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yah I offered to help with getting everybody registered but Joe took the forms with him back to Des Moines. Hopefully he will get through them in the next couple days and get everbodys membership upto date. If things aren't updated by the end of the week please email me and I will make sure you are taken care of!

6. locks

locks Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got member ship At fall fest the site say i need to have verification # and hasnt Ben sent yet what do i do?

7. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Give it some time. We had a lot of new members and it could take a few days to a week to get everyone updated ok.

8. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0

I took the lists back to Des Moines. I started reviewing them yesterday and will get all the details over to Joe today to start updating. Sambott03 & locks - I'll have Joe look at those first.