1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Beautiful war coral favia and branching green montipora...WYSIWYG :)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Miranda, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Miranda IA

Miranda

IA
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    I'm trying to make some space...I have four (4) green branching montiporas for sale as well as two war favias...$30 OBO for each, as I take quite great care of my hobby/tank friends... They're in great health and they're right here in Davenport!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Good luck with the sale.

I move the thread to the BST from the feedback forum.
    --- Auto-Merged, Mar 31, 2016 ---
    The favia is a steal at $30

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +397 / 6 / -0
    i would take a war coral if @jeremy@jeremy could do me a favor and pick it up and hold it for me? Would give me a reason to make a drive up to your place in the next week or to Jeremy.

4. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    @FishBrain@FishBrain Yeah. I can pick it up for ya. @Miranda@Miranda let me know a good day for pickup. We will set something up. I live in Davenport also.

5. Miranda IA

Miranda

IA
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    I can work with anything after 4 pm, tomorrow...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  6. Miranda IA

Miranda

IA
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

7. Miranda IA

Miranda

IA
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    I will let Jeremy know in a moment...I'm off at 4 pm tomorrow, so I'm fully willing to meet with him so we can make this uber transaction happen for you : ) you'll love it :) you should see the mother : ) it's a beaut : ) i'll post in a moment - gotta charge the surface pro, yo : )

8. Miranda IA

Miranda

IA
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    My bad, the tanks are all down for the night so it's not turning out so well...but you'll be quite pleased with my favia...I've loved it for a long time, and will love the mother for much longer : ) hope to see you tomorrow : )

9. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +397 / 6 / -0
  10. Miranda IA

Miranda

IA
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    that would be perfect, thank you : ) i'll pm you my info...not quite sure how this works yet...

11. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Under their user icon on each post, there is a button that says "contact". When you click that, it starts a conversation with them (and it will auto-fill the thread title as the conversation title). Type your message, hit send, done!