1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Back in action! 5% off + GIRS Member Deal

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Turbo's Aquatics, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes that's right, @Bud@Bud's alter ego Floyd R Turbo is back in action and building scrubbers again!

Tuesday was my Birthday. Happy Birthday to me!! You get 5% off!

That’s right, it’s my birthday! It’s been a busy day otherwise I would have gotten to this sooner...

FESTIVE FRIDAY << clicky link to see update in the post below

I'm starting my production run this week. I have one bottleneck: I won't have my LED boards in hand until December 7th due to a shortage of violet LEDs.

I haven't ever run a public Black Friday/etc sale, mainly because hype makes me want to vomit...but...I've decided to do one. But I'm calling it a Holiday Sale. Or because it's my birthday, and it was Tuesday, it's my Tuesday Birthday Sale. Or Turbo Tuesday. Whatever. Oh snap, that's tomorrow (now yesterday): "Whatever Wednesday Sale". I literally just came up with that. Ok that's enough creativity for today, I'll come up with something snappy for Thursday. It'll probably be one of those things where you wake up in the morning and have an epiphany, then you can't remember it by the time you hit the shower.

ANY WAY.

5% off all L2, L4, and L8 scrubbers, as long as the order is paid by the end of November (the 30th).

*Scrubber, pump, and rail prices and shipping rates here: Rev 4 Turbo Algae Scrubber Availability and Pricing

**Military discounts will be in addition to this sale

But let's say you get paid on the last day of the month, and you won't be able to actually spend it until the check clears. Just let me know, I'll give you another day. That's how I roll.

But then let's say you already spent all your money on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday...well, that sucks for you. On a side note, did you ever notice how they don't come up with a catchy name for Sunday after Thanksgiving sales? I guess they reserve that for hyping up Monster Truck Rallies. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY...

Due to the compressed timeframe between now and Christmas and the number of orders I am expecting, I can't 100% guarantee shipping/delivery to everyone before December 21st.

So if it is rather important that you have your scrubber in hand before December 21st, please let me know! I'll do what I can!

Interested? Click the link below and submit a ticket!

Turbo's Aquatics - Ordering

-Bud

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  2. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    TURFSDAY THURSDAY: guess what...sale continues...

I have it on good authority that it will continue until at least Friday also. Just sayin. I have an inside guy.

3. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So...about the GIRS Member deal

Since I'm in Iowa, if you live in Iowa, I have to charge you sales tax when you buy one of my units. Therefore if you are a GIRS member, you get a $20 GIRS discount applied to your purchase. It's like getting your membership paid for, or getting free membership. At least I'll spin it like that.

4. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    **due to epic slackery on posting this deal...it's likely to go past Friday. My inside source is pretty reliable.

5. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    FESTIVE FRIDAY!

Holiday Sale will be extended until Tuesday, December 4th! This is mainly due to my total lack of publishing the sale in a few places that I totally meant to. The only caveat is that for all orders placed after the end of the day today, it's highly likely your scrubber won't ship until January. But since I'm not going anywhere for Christmas this year, there's still a chance...act now!

6. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [fabulous marketing catchphrase] SATURDAY! I hate hype-marketing so instead of hating myself, I’m turning to sarcasm. Maybe it’s Sarcasm Saturday? Hit me up with some wit. Oh yeah - buy my scrubbers. There’s my sales pitch.

7. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Last day to cash in on the deal!