1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Aquatic Envinronments

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by FindnNemo, May 3, 2011.

1. FindnNemo

FindnNemo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Stoped in A&E tonight and it was about 20 minutes till closing time. Only my 3rd time being in the store. I must say I am very impressed and pleased. The staff were willing and eager to answer any questions I had even though I know they were ready to call it a night. Ill do all of my shopping there for sure once my tank is up and running! 5***** service all the way around.

2. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah you really cant go wrong there.

3. Bryan-1

Bryan-1 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I do agree a good group of people there.

4. diablo30xp

diablo30xp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thats my home away from home there. its an awsome store. thats where i get all of my livestock.

5. Shayna

Shayna Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Speaking of them... A couple months ago I was in search of barnacle blennies. Couldn't find them anywhere, and they offered to call me if they could get any in. Out of the blue, I got a call last night! They have two! Barnacle blennies are amazing little fish, I just love them. I did get a couple from liveaquaria but would love to get more. If I can make it there this weekend, I'll see if they still have them, but if anyone else is looking for an interesting new addition, check them out!! Definitely get them both though, they're social little guys.

6. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah they also have those little barnacle homes in stock now.