1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Apil Meeting

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by mthomp, Apr 7, 2013.

1. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Once again I want to thank everyone for their patience.

I know it has been a while since we had a meeting and we will have our first official meeting at our permanent spot Saturday April 13th.  It is in Bettendorf Iowa at cumberland square.  Drive around the back of the mall and you will see this big blue sign that says Coral Haven.  Come take your first look at the new store opening in the QC.

2. Donnie

Donnie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i think you meant the 13th!?

3. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah sorry the 13th.

4. Merle

Merle

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok have to ask this one...what time on the 13th?

5. ScubaMan

ScubaMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am hoping to come to the meeting. I talked to you guys at the Fest. I have a Trap shoot meet in Waterloo. It depends on what time we get done whether or not I can make it in time. How late do you think the meeting will last? Even if we are late, we could still stop by and say hey. Let us know.

6. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    530 sound good to everyone? That will give me time to make sure the place is cleaned up.

7. Southpaw

Southpaw Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This sounds great! I look forward to it!

8. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tomorrow is the BIG day everyone. Really looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible and give you all your first looks at the new place.

9. Southpaw

Southpaw Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn, something came up and won't be able to make it tonight. Hopefully there is another chance soon. When does the store officially open?

10. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks everyone for coming. Was great to see you all and met some new people . All of our meetings will be there every month and as discussed, if there is something you want to talk about bring it up here and we will tRy and set it all up.

Don't forget to mark your calendars for April 19th for the store opening

11. ScubaMan

ScubaMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The place is awesome, look forward to the next meeting. I think a fragging demo would be fun.