1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

anyone here into discus fish?

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by seanndenise1, Apr 10, 2011.

1. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi im a freshwater discus keeper here in the quad cities and am looking for fellow fans of discus fish. And a past member of girs.
    im wondering if anyone here is still into freshwater fishkeeping along with reefkeeping.
    Im planning on ordering some new fish and am looking for others to go in on an order with me to cut the cost of shipping. the cost is approximately 100 dollars for overnight shipping from fedex.
    I plan on buying discus from a guy named discus hans in baltimore maryland. you can google his website and look at the fish he has to offer.
    He sells stendker discus, they are truly the best discus on the planet. Ive seen alot of discus breeders fish and none compare to stendker discus.
    His fish are cheap too, he sells fish for 27 dollars that would cost 60 here. his adults are totally awsome too, but they do cost accordingly.
    Im just looking for people to do a group order with. If you are a fellow discus fan then get ahold of me. Im in the quad cities.
    Sean. (563)940-8353.
    ps. here is a pic of some past adults I purchased from him, they are approximately 8 inch fish. that is a large sponge filter behind them along with an 18 inch homemade spawning cone of pvc . thanks.
    http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/...titled.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]

2. fishyness

fishyness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I would but I just bought more and my tank is full! Awesome tho!

3. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I'm more into the shark put and hammerhead throw.

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Talk to Rod...he goes by HarleyHawk. From what he's told me, he's done quite a bit with discus and does some breeding. He does more with discus than he does with saltwater.

--AJ