1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale All livestock and some dry goods for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by amcvay1979, Aug 23, 2016.

1. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I'm located in Waukee and I'm moving soon, I'd like to sell all of my livestock, including corals, fish, rock sand, etc. I'm keeping the lights, skimmer and pumps, but the tank and stand are for sale as well.

I have a 150 tall (30 inch high, 48 wide x 24 deep) Reef Ready with corner overflow, Acrylic Sump with 2 bulkheads and 2 filter socks, one large chamber and 1 small chamber for return pump.

Stand has been painted white and looks very nice.

Livestock: 2 huge pieces of pukani rock with various SPS, LPS frags and established colonies growing. Some frags aren't glued, a few are. One large rock covered with pulsing xenia, various mushroom rocks, yellow polyp rocks (2) and several LPS colonies (Hammer, Frogspawn, Duncans, Anchor, Torch, Candy Cane, War, pagoda cup, zoas, bird nest, bonsai sps, acros, etc.) and 1 yellow/neon bubble tip anemone.

Fish: 4 blue chromis, 1 huge male Lyretail Anthias, 1 medium-large melanaurus wrasse, 1 bengai cardinal, 2 small-medium paired black ocelaris slows with orange faces

Inverts: numerous snails and hermits, 2 large queen conchs and 3 urchins (1 pink pincushion, 1 blue tuxedo and 1 black long spine)

I'll post pics later today but wanted to get this posted in case anyone was looking for what I've got.

Prices? I'll take offers on anything/everything, obviously thousands have been invested, I know you rarely get your money back out of it so I'll be reasonable with pricing if you are.

Why am I selling? I'm moving for up to 1 year while my house is being built and to keep this amount of coral and fish alive would be a daunting task, also I'm building an aquarium into the wall of the new house and I'd like a longer, shallow tank.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure I've left some livestock off the list, the SPS frags are abundant and I don't know the proper names of everything.

2. clown man Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa city,iowa
    Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -0
    Can u send me pics and your price for torch coral frogspawn & Hammer Coral 3195504225

3. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Have sold a few pieces this week, still have 1 large SPS covered rock, 2 big bird nests, 1 15-20 head Duncans, 2 headed Frogspawn, 2 headed torch (small), big red/purple mushroom covered rock, 2 yellow polyp rocks, 1 red pagoda cup coral, numerous SPS frags (12-18) and more pulsing xenia than I care to count. All fish listed above are still available and the black long spine urchin is available too.

If you want the big SPS covered rock, make me an offer. It's pukani rock, over 1 foot tall and about 1.5 feet wide. At least 10 different species of SPS are growing on it, plus 2 monti's are encrusting

5. Actuary Well-Known ReefKeeper

Adel, IA
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -0
    What are the dimensions of the sump? Any pics?

6. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I'm 99% sure it's the eshopps RS-150. I'll get exact specs asap

7. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  8. Pufferman777

Pufferman777 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Any pics of the torch

9. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Quick Update: Some corals have been sold. I'm now trying to get everything sold this week, Tank, Stand, Sump, Plumbing, Corals, Live Rock, Fish, Sand, snails,etc.

$500 for everything. I'll help move it as well.

10. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    What's left: Most all SPS, frags and couple of colonies, 2 huge pukani rocks, 1 covered in SPS and Monti's, Birds Nest Colony is growing on the other rock. 1 huge Duncan's colony is left, All yellow Polyp Rocks are available. 1 large mushroom rock is available. Candy Cane (three heads), Frogspawn (2 head)....probably more, there are 12-15 SPS frags of various species growing on the 1 large rock.

11. Actuary Well-Known ReefKeeper

Adel, IA
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -0
    Chromis are gone? Or are you waiting to get all of the coral and rock out before trying to part out the fish?

12. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    ALL SOLD, thanks everyone!