1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Algae Scrubbers & Dry Goods available at Fall Fest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Turbo's Aquatics, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Depending on how much I can get done this week, I will have a couple Turbo HF Algae Scrubbers ready to take home. If I don't have any done, they would be ready to ship next week.

In case you haven't been following, I released the 3rd version of my Algae Scrubber a few months ago, and had a booth at MACNA showcasing it. As a result, many stores will start carrying my scrubbers early next year.

Here are the product banners (which I will have on display at the show)

Hint: to see these in larger format, click on the pic to go to my Photobucket page, then click the magnifing glass in the lower right hand corner. This will pop up the image in another window, then click the magnfiying glass again to see the banner in very large format!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In addition to my Algae Scrubbers, I will also have the following items available:

LRS Premium Reef Foods: See thread link below for prices:

http://www.greateriowareefsociety.o...fault.aspx

Frag Racks: New Design! Stackable set of 3 racks. Up to 30 sets available

36" x 24" x 8" Rimless Acrylic Frag Sale Tanks (at least one, likely 2) - This is the one that you'll see at many hobbyist tables

Filter socks: 4" ring (both 8" and 14" long) and 7" ring (16" long)

Dry Rock: Varying size, type and quality (I still haven't sorted through it all)

Plus I might just bring along a bunch of random stuff that has been taking up space. We'll see about that though!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015