1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Aiptasia eating nudibranchs

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by M2R, Jun 25, 2019.

1. M2R

Charles City
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My latest batches are huge, destroying aptasia like a school piranha in a bad b movie. I put ten large aptasia in my grow out tank this morning and at lunch it was ten little piles of nudibranchs covering them. No aptasia to be seen just little nudibranch mounds. :)

The good news is that for anyone that can pick them up Charles City a significant discount from online prices and no shipping

15 egg laying adults (~3/8" or bigger) for 90$ while supplies last. I have 250 right now not all big enough for sale yet.

2. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    I just want to say I am very glad to see we finally have someone breeding these. I've seen several attempts made over the years within Iowa and it never seemed to go anywhere.

3. M2R

Charles City
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Well I have been selling them for over 10 years. Some years I was the biggest supplier in the country so I should always some available or close to available. This year I am off my goals because of the move to Iowa but they are sure fired up right now. :)

4. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Awesome!