1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale aiptasia eating nudibranchs

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by M2R, May 13, 2019.

1. M2R

Charles City
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I have a couple of 15 packs of 1/2 inch plus I can give a solid discount for local pick up. I can do local pick up, 15 for 90$. That is a significant discount to what I sell them for online. You would need to make a week night trip to Charles City as I work days and I am in Wisconsin on the week ends. Shoot me a pm, you can make payment by paypal or if possible cash when you pick them, we always prefer cash. :)

On a side note my first batches of Iowa grown nudibranchs are doing great, so soon Iowa grown will be available. These adults are from my Wisconsin site which isn't completely shut down yet.

Mark

2. M2R

Charles City
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Sold :)

3. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0
    That’s a great deal and a regional breeder that we can have access to as well. Hope they do well for the ones who bought them to rid their aiptasia.

4. M2R

Charles City
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Roman, They don't always completely remove all of the aiptasia but they certainly can under the right conditions. As long as nothing in the tank is eating the nudibranchs (some wrasses, and most things that also eat aiptasia) they work well and when they reproduce in the tank they will always completely wipe out the aiptasia. The best way to increase your odds is to remove suspected predators to another tank and to add as many as you can comfortably afford.

5. M2R

Charles City
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    To give you an idea of fast they can eat them, I added about 100 aiptasia to a tank with 35 adults yesterday. In about a 7-10 days they will all be gone.