1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

220g FULL Reef setup with equipment and livestock for sale!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by erayk1, Apr 28, 2013.

1. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0

Found out my asshat landlord/roommate is selling the place I live. I've always said I won't be setting this tank back up unless I buy a permanent place to live. Unfortunately in the time scale and situation I am in, that is not a possibility... So for all of you that have seen my tank start thinking about stuff you might want. I'll start posting here for a couple days, then I will move the responses to the public forum and craigslist.

I guess this means Im getting out. Never thought Id say that.

If you have an specific questions feel free to ask via PM. Please no low ball offers as I'm already taking a pretty big hit and this is hard enough. If I don't get any people interested, I will start to pieces things out ASAP.

The buyer/buyers are responsible for pickup/transport. I will gladly help as much as possible.

/\ Recent tank video (please use this to scope out the livestock, I will try to get a list soon)

So if you or someone is looking for a sweet 220 display full of fish and coral this is it! Not to mention you would have big enough colonies to frag and sell. Wouldn't take long to make back the entire cost of the system, trust me!

The rules:

The way I have to do this if I part it out is I have to get everything calimed for in advance. The livestock must all go before I will part with equipment as you can understand. Once that is all sold/claimed, I can get all the equipment torn down. I have already had a couple people express interest in certain items and they will get first dibs on those given we can reach a pricing agreement. I will also keep track of second "dibs" on items in case the first person backs out for some reason. EVERYTHING must go.

I am going to try to keep this as fair as possible. Stuff is priced to sell! Many show pieces of coral, fish, and liverock.

I will make a list with names next to it so people can see what is available or to get second dibs. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORALS:

Large Anthelia rock with LOTS of fancy looking Caulestra (neon green and orange inside "petals": $100

Huge everybody Acro: $150

Large Green Sinularia: $100

Large Trumpet/Candy Cane Colonies (2) $75 ea

Spongodes Colony $120

All Red Cap Left (atleast 2ft tall and 1ft wide right now) $120

Huge Reverse Superman rock $100

Duncan Conlony $200

Large Frogspawn Colony $100

Nuclear Green Hammer (3-4 heads) $75

Gorgonian $40

Fire and Ice Zoas? $120

Good size Green Acro $75

Purple/Green Chalice (atleast 4x4) $100

Purple Galaxia (baseball size) $50

Area 51 Chalice $60

Orange Rics (7-8+) heads $100

Reverse Sunset $50 (I believe Big John Claimed this, I will have to check)

Rainbow Monti $40

Large Poker Stars Monti (at least 5x5 coverage) Rock w/ palys on one side $200

Good size Tourquois Acro $60

Fungia plate $40 (reproduces all the time)

Bird of paradise $40

Large Yellow Porities $60 for a big piece $30 for the other, $80 for all of it. (I think it will break into two pieces when I take it off)

Mias Pot of Gold Favia $50

Mini Tricolor Colonies $45

Large Frogskin Milli Colony $120

Purple Lobo $50 for large pieces, $20 for smaller

Multi colored Acan/Encanata? thing (everyone asked about it) $80

Maze Brain $50

Green/eagle eye/misc, Zoa colony $60

Huge Armor of God Palys Rock (plus other corals on it that I won't be able to get off) $200

Pink Chalice $40

Green/purple Micromusa thing $40

Large Branch of Tonga Rock lots of fancy looking Caulestra (neon green and orange inside "petals" $100

PLUS LOTS OF FRAGS GOING FROM $5 and up! MOST FRAGS ARE $5-$15

ROCK WILL ALSO BE SOLD WITH CORALS ATTACHED IF A DEAL CAN BE MADE! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif sing some stuff but anything on the system goes.

*** $7,500 for everything! Ask anyone, I'm being very fair with that price.

Help a guy out and get a sweet system, or split it up between a few of you. I just have no choice but to sell...

If your seriously interested, just shoot me a PM or call me if you have my number.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the lights when I originally made them. They now how significatly more LEDS and different colors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Apex dashboard, all you'd have to do is plug and play the entire system!

2. snobyrd

snobyrd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am intersested in a few things such as mp 60 heaters and calcium reactor and some of your livestock...you can call or text me at 641-530-4021..Steven

3. snobyrd

snobyrd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also interested in purple tang

4. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    I'm going to first try to sell it as an ENTIRE setup. If that doesn't work, then I will part things out. Thanks for the interest!

5. snobyrd

snobyrd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I very much understand...plz let me know as soon as you know something...thanks

6. Reefman

Reefman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I never thought you would be getting out either.. Sorry to hear that man....

7. dead fish Dead Fish

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If you don't sell everything together you know I want LOTS of stuff.

I can't believe you're getting out. In fact I don't believe it. It's just a new beginning.

8. bobsfish

bobsfish Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    great video...like your music choice

9. softieatheart

softieatheart Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Very sorry to hear this, Elliot. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

10. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I know that you are selling everything together Elliot, but I called dibs on the purple tang in the other thread a couple of days ago. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

11. Reefman

Reefman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here for the Reef Octopus SSS Skimmer & Apex Unit... If you decide to break it up, also PMd you on these...earlier

12. MXC207 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Went to the bank and got a 3rd mortgage on the house. Sorry everyone. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/wink.gif

13. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Whaaaat?
    - Nick

14. snobyrd

snobyrd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's great to hear! Wish you the best in the future and hopefully you don't come across this problem again!

15. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    MXC, are you actually interested in it all or was that a bad joke?

16. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I'm guessing that since banks are closed on Sundays that it was a joke.

17. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, that's what I figured but I thought it was worth checking out, cause that would save my butt big-time.

18. MXC207 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I thought it was a good joke thank you! My bank is open on sundays so it could of been real.

19. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Make it Real and get a sweet setup!

20. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Prices on equipment and fish have been listed. Please read the read print about the price list. Thanks!