1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale 180 gallon reef ready marineland tank

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by paka, Dec 13, 2018.

1. paka

coralville
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Due to unforeseen events I have to shut down my 180 gallon reef system that I've had up and running for about 6 years. Looking to sell to someone that is willing to pick up. It's 180 gallon reef ready marineland tank with dual overflows, custom made stand/canopy, custom 75 gallon triton sump setup, return pump, 150-200 lbs of live rock with some corals still attached: ricordeas, green mushrooms( live sand if you want ). Also a BRS Co2 scrubber reactor with the media as well a 30 gallon ro/di storage container. I've already sold all the livestock so the tank is ready to go, I just have it running to keep the beneficial bacteria/rocks alive. $800

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
  3. amcvay1979

Eastern IA
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I PM'd him...haha

4. Derek

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Just wondering if this tank is still for sale? I'm just looking to buy the tank and stand for freshwater stingrays.

5. larry

larry

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

6. larry

larry

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Im looking 4 live rock say 25lbs also interested im mushroom ricodoa call 319 936 3035 oxford iowa cash buyer 2day

7. paka

coralville
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the tank is still available. I shut it down completely

8. paka

coralville
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sry, just have a bunch of these msgs coming my way. yeah the tank is still available. and it would work for a grow out tank but I hear freshwater stingrays get pretty large.