1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

120 Gal RR with stand for sale in CR $120

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by calebjk, Nov 6, 2010.

1. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Everyone,
    I purchased this tank and stand from musty baby a couple years ago with the intention of setting it up and never got around to it. Now I'm selling it because it's HUGE and I need the space in my storage garage.
    It needs a couple bulkheads and has a lot of minor scratches that makes the glass look foggy when there is no water in to. When musty baby had it he replaced the silicone in it and it looks like he did a real good job. He also removed one of the overflows to allow for a closed loop. There are some cracks in the plastic, they are shown in the pics below.
    Thank you for looking,
    Caleb
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For anyone interested, you can buy the plastic pieces from Pet's Playhouse in Cedar Rapids. Frequently they have to custom order them and they are usually less than $20. Then can be difficult to remove, but it's not impossible to replace them. I've found that using a Dremel tool to chop it up into pieces helps with removal.

--AJ

3. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great info. Thanks for that AJ