1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale COMPLETE SET UP 120/75 $500 OBO

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by xmasia, Jul 25, 2015.

1. xmasia

xmasia Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a 75g rr and a 120 rr with 1 stand both tanks fit on the stand(not at the same time)The 120 hangs of the back 1/2 or so....i had the 75g set up and running a few years back bought the 120 to swap with the 75 and then life happened......you will get both tanks,stand,40g breeder sump,spare 40g breeder tank,6 BULB T5 LIGHTbulbs 4mo of use,reef octo skimmer(cant find pump),looks like i cant find return pump also),heaters, timers, auto top off the sump has a 5g ro reservoir built in ,melves reef phosphate reactor with media, 5 stage 100g per day rodi(broke the di canister),powers heads,refugium light,2 5g buckets of reef crystal salt and 1 5g 1/2 full,scraper, crushed coral enuff for 75g but may need more for the 120,dry live rock enuff for 75 may need more for 120,1/2 a 5 gal bucket of black sand,old test kit,frag plugs, every thing will need cleaned you must come pick up. I am moving and dont really want to take it with me i drive truck otr and dont have time to set up a tank(SO I WILL NOT PART WITH ANYTHING SO PLEASE DONT ASK) if it dont sell i will take it with me in the move. I back out on the road mon but my wife will be here to show. Text only please 402-677-2691.....i will include a pic of when the 75g was setup. please go here to see pics http://1drv.ms/1KrIxtz

Attached Files:

2. xmasia

xmasia Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    anyone... for 300.00

3. Nish

Nish

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Sent you a PM